Create Folder Node Bug

Steps causing the bug to occur

I have another odd things happening with the make folder node. My composition is designed to create a new folder to save some CSV files in and depending on the Convocation Ceremony we are doing, a custom named folder is created. What’s weird is that when the composition starts a properly named folder is created along with a text file called MyDtata.txt that it shouldn’t create containing the string (,””,””,),. Sometimes when I advance the composition to the next Ceremony it creates the proper folder (along with that same strange text file) but other times it instead creates a single text file with the proper name of what the folder should have been called and contains the string (,“”,“”,“Ceremony - Friday PM”,) if Ceremony – Friday PM is the Ceremony I switch to. Once the composition starts creating text files it no longer creates folders any more.

If you look at the attached screen shots of the composition “1) Ceremony Selector” feeds into “2) CSV File and Folder Creation” the text output of the first screenshot feeds the text input of the second screenshot to create and name a new folder depending on the Ceremony we are running.

Have you found a workaround?

Not sure yet, I can’t figure out what’s happening yet. Manually create the folders I need maybe instead of having the composition create them???

Other notes

• Vuo version: 1.2.8
  • macOS version: macOS 10.14

Archive.zip (1.23 KB)

CSV File and Folder Creation.zip (349 KB)

@cwilms-loyalist — You emailed that you hadn’t been able to reproduce this problem. If you figure it out, let us know and we’ll reopen the bug report.