Steps causing the bug to occur
- Create a Make Radial Gradient Image node, hook it up to Fire On Start
- Set input values: Center: (1,1) Radius: 0.2 Width: 800 Height: 100
- Expected output: all-black image (because Vuo coordinates (1,1) are outside the image boundaries)
- Actual output: White blob at top right corner of 800x100px image
Have you found a workaround?
- Vuo version: 1.2.5
- macOS version: OS X 10.10
- How severely does this bug affect you? Not much; I’m just letting you know about it.