DisplayKinectImages.vuo, depth image slow to refresh.

Steps causing the bug to occur

Hello!
I am trying DisplayKinectImages.vuo.
The RGB image and the Depth image are side by side but the Depth image does not refresh as fast as the RGB image, unless I check the “Show Events” button.
The Depth image refreshes every 7 second or so, unless I check the Show Events button.
Is this an intended behavior?
Regards
Christian

Computer is Macbook pro from 2014.
Operating system OS Sierra.
Kinect is Xbox360 model 1414.
NiMate works fine.
Millumin2 has problems but work fine with Xbox v2.

Other notes

• Vuo version: 1.2.4
  • macOS version: macOS 10.12
  • How severely does this bug affect you? It’s annoying but I can work around it.

No, that’s not intended behavior. Team Vuo will take a look and see if we can reproduce the problem.

We haven’t been able to reproduce the problem so far. We tested a few different combinations of macOS and Kinect models, including macOS 10.12.1 with Kinect models 1414 and 1473.

However, we’ll try updating Vuo to use the latest version of libfreenect (the open-source library that Vuo uses to interface with the Kinect) and see if that fixes the problem.

In the meantime, @miramon9, if you can think of anything special on your system that might be related to the problem, please let me know.

Since the last comment, we’ve updated Vuo’s libfreenect version from 0.5.3 to 0.5.6. That includes some changes to libfreenect that could improve performance. Since we still haven’t been able to reproduce the problem, we don’t know for sure that it’s fixed, so please let us know if not.