How to turn off clipping?

Is there anyway to turn off clipping for an object in a scene? Quartz Composer seemed to be able to do this, wondering if I missed something?

Check the node documentation for the Vuo camera nodes. “Distance Min, Distance Max — The minimum and maximum distance in front of the camera at which an object is visible (clipping planes), in Vuo Coordinates. These should be greater than 0.” The defaults are .1 and 10.

Thanks @jmcc
To clarify, I was thinking per-object. Ie, how to turn off clipping(collisions?) for all shapes. So if a shape interacted in the same physical space, then it wouldn’t clip.
My workaround is to make multiple scenes and then composite the resulting bitmaps together, but was trying to save some cycles.

Have you tried the Change 3D Object Blending node (or something similar)?

@MartinusMagneson — that applies to blending composite modes, but not 3D vector stuff, but worth a look!

Not sure if I understand what you mean with clipping then? Is it object ordering? As far as I understand, objects don’t clip eachother (vertices and faces exist beneath whichever object is in front). Are your objects disappearing if they overlap in the same space?

Trying to render to Z?