Steps causing the bug to occur
- Create a composition with “get mouse status”
- Create an obvious interaction composition (color on for duration of click)
- Click within window creates boolean on event (MouseButton=MB)
- Move mouse away from window then release MB continues previous click
- Mouse click off only registers when moved back onto canvas
How did the result differ from what you expected?
I expected the mouse to register an off event to the composition regardless of in or out of the window. Sometimes you may be changing or panning around an image which still allows composition control- yet the mouse button off does not register.
If the off mouse button does not register- then why have any mouse event register when out of the window? (such as in Shadertoy)
Please note- I actually do like mouse events registering out of the window- but when releasing the MB I would expect the button to register an off event.
Have you found a workaround?
- Vuo version: 1.2.0
- macOS version: OS X 10.9