Build list flickers last elements

In “problem identifying layer by name inside a “process list”” I solved thanks to @MartinusMagneson creation of a bullet menu using a Build List strategy.
I modified a bit the comp using leap instead than mouse, and keeps working.

Putting all this inside the composition I’m programming I get a issue: the last (sometimes last 2) bullet of the list flicker (see it: https://youtu.be/hQhIgXzPNRo)

I tried to control the output of the build phase so that its Fire input port never receive an event since “Build List” output its result, but with no luck.
I wonder if having different source of events can impact. At this time, the build list steps are generated by Leap; while other part of the composition are driven by “Requested frame” events.

I attach also the while composition even if I’m aware it’s too big to be easily explored; hope the description of the problem could drive me where to investigate.

Schermata 2018-09-03 alle 17.31.34.jpg
thansk
michele

test button layers 2 OK solo build.vuo (25.2 KB)

palodelcolle.vuo (174 KB)

Those extra events going into the Build List loop in the section from punto attivo to Combine Layers make me suspicious. Especially the continuous stream into Time of Smooth with Duration.

Hours banging my head on the table till the moment I solved in a minute, adding a Hold Value where you indicated.
Thanks super @jstrecker, your support rocks.  

1 Like