Comments

I hope I haven’t just missed it … but being able to add comments in a composition would be nice, and of course good programming practice. Sure, nodes can be labelled as well as given descriptive names. But in composition text would make a nice addition. This seems rather obvious so it is either possible and I haven’t found it, or there is a good reason for not doing it.
ps: Also haven’t found how to add information text to my sub-compositions.

You didn’t miss it, Paul — VUO has no notes/comments functionality as yet. Here is an existing FR.

I’m not sure on what thread but I asked for Notes recently, perhaps it was a Notes (QC) / comments FR? I also bug reported that white space is removed from node titles on save ATM. I use unwired Share Value node for header notes and present and tried adding 50 space chars to centre the text and make the nodes stand out (an purple colouring). But when you save even this modest attempt at notes gets wiped out.

What could be cool is QC style notes (draggable & resizeable) that were actually spawned from a Vuo node which could accept/event data inputs like the QC String Printer patch and provide summarised data. We could embed live data in the canvas notes, doing away with the horror of all those floating palettes to a certain extent. Definitely we need notes and comments for sharing comps on Vuo forums and highlighting coding flow/problem issues.