Composition windows move

Steps causing the bug to occur

When using multiple composition windows, clicking back between then causes the windows to move out of their previous place.

How did the result differ from what you expected?

Shouldn’t move.

When did you first notice this bug?

Today when copying nodes between compositions.

Other notes

• Vuo version: 0.6.1
  • macOS version: OS X 10.9

Hi, @architek1. We tried to reproduce this bug on a few different systems, but it isn’t happening for us. Does it happen consistently for you? If so, can you describe in more detail how to make it happen?

it’s pretty consistent. it’s not every time but if I have the 2 compositions (e.g Display leap hand example) open then I tap on the one in the back to bring it to the front and immediately try and move my cursor to one of the nodes. It grabs the window and moves it for a brief second. I believe from my experiments it has to be a sizable composition for it to make it happen. As I had another composition open that only had a node in it and it wouldn’t work. I hope this is a little better explanation.

@architek1, sorry this bug report sat unanswered for a long time. We still haven’t been able to reproduce this.

Is it still happening for you with Vuo 1.1.0? (We’ve fixed some other Vuo Editor window event handling issues in the past year, so I think there’s a chance it may have been fixed by that.)

Closing — no activity.