Export Vuo projects as OFX plugins

OFX is an open standard for compositing software. BlackMagic Design’s DaVinci grading/compositing software now has a couple of pretty advanced non-linear editing modes, and there’s a free version of DaVinci that anybody can use.

I used Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects and would really like to be able to export plugins for those Apps too, but perhaps OXF is more accessible to the community given free version of DaVinci Studio. For plugin developers I expect that the Adobe plugin market is bigger than OFX so I’ll FR that to and see what gets more votes.

here’s a page of info about comping/editing tools that support the OFX plugin API. And OFX plugins and more.

also there doesn’t seem to be an equivalent of the QC Integrator patch… do I have to do math to do that? It’s important to have a user input to control the speed for the displacement of the front of the line drawing, so that different length lines still have same appearance of animation. Also the speed value can be ramped up and down to give the animation more bounce.

We think this is a duplicate of Deploy Compositions as OpenFx. Yes?

Merged with Deploy Compositions as OpenFx.