Hi everyone when I export this project doesn't work on arena but whenever I use vuo effect filters work fine, not sure is because of using 3d object? thanks

Hi Alex,
You need to add a Render Scene to Image before the output.
You can see that you have a thin cable to the output which is data only, not an image.

1 Like

Thanks Joe, ive tried that is this what you meant?

That is what I meant but I don’t know why you are connecting a thin cable, rather than a thick cable that you should get by simply dragging. Thin cables only pass events, not the image.

Thin cable come out by default when I pull it start from big till connect it to the node than becomes small. I manage to get thigh cable from image but not output image, no luck

OK, I suggest you start building the composition again from fresh. Maybe it is corrupted somehow. You don’t need the first ‘Scene to Image’ just the one at the end.

@Alex_Mengistu , I think you might be dragging the cable from the outputImage published port and dropping it onto the Render Scene to Image node’s title bar. That would create a thin cable.

To get the thick cable that you want, make sure to drop the cable endpoint directly onto the Render Scene to Image node’s Image output port.

Thanks Joe and Jaymie its working nicely now.

1 Like