I’m sure others may have done it already one way or another but I was really excited today to see a LIVE video feed (wireless no less!) inside of VUO and thought I’d share my success for those interested in how it can be done.
- You will need a copy of AirBeam on both your Mac and an iOS device.
- Make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network
- Set the iOS device as the Camera
- Set the Mac App to be the Monitor
- Since AirBeam for Mac is also a Syphon Server you just need to add a receive Image via Syphon node in VUO and connect it to a Render to Window node and you’re all set!
I figured the best way to show it was live was with a video tunnel (See attached image). ;)