Improved email notifications for vuo.org posts

We’ve improved vuo.org to make it easier to follow discussions and give you control over your email notifications.

You can now choose to follow a specific post, all posts in a section of the site (such as the Composition Gallery), or all posts by a specific user. Following means you get an email whenever someone makes a new post or comment. You can also unfollow posts. To learn how, see the FAQ How can I get notifications of posts on the Vuo website?

A couple other improvements to email notifications — You no longer get email notifications for posts and comments that you write. When you click “Save” on a post, you have 5-10 minutes to make last-minute edits before the email is sent.

Thanks to @useful_design and @Bodysoulspirit for requesting improvements to email notifications (here and here).

We’ve also made it easier to see recent activity on vuo.org. The Community Activity page shows the most recent posts and comments.

We continue to offer RSS feeds as another way to follow posts. See the FAQ How can I get notifications of posts on the Vuo website?

2 Likes

Wonderful addition! Will cut way down on my poking the site.

1 Like