Instant crash with Resolume

Steps causing the bug to occur

1. Creating FFGL plugin for Resolume Arena as exactely as explain in your tutorial
  2. Once in Resolume (7.2.0), everytime I try to applied the effect, Resolume crash instantanely

Have you found a workaround?

Nope; I try all the way you explain in your tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RwWbJrPbk) and each example have the same issue…

Other notes

• Vuo version: 2.1.1
  • macOS version: macOS 10.14
  • How severely does this bug affect you? It prevents me from using Vuo at all.

I just bought a license to do this task, I hope I didn’t lose my money…

Creating FFGL plugin for Resolume Arena as exactely as explain in your tutorial; once in Resolume (7.2.0), everytime I try to applied the effect, Resolume crash instantanely

Nicolas,

Some other community members have mentioned the problem. We’ve been in contact with the Resolume developers and are working on fixing this. As mentioned in the discussion, you could roll back your version of Resolume until the fix is available.

Hello Jean Marie, thank you for your answer.

As I’m a beginner, I hadn’t seen the comments of the other users, sorry.

I’m also in contact with the Resolume developers who received the reports of the different crashes and I’ll also work with them to help us all to solve this problem; I hope quickly because I have a project in progress and I’m looking forward to trying the features of both tools combined.

Thank you for your job.

We just released Vuo 2.1.2, which fixes this problem. You’ll need to re-export your Vuo compositions as FFGL plugins.

1 Like

Wow, that’s reaction, you’re really fast ^^. It looks okay, but I haven’t had time to run a lot of tests yet.
Thank you so much for your help and for your job :)

1 Like