Knob for Faster Expressive Results

Nice response to the mock up – it was a thought that came together in a few minutes. Occurs to me that the response demonstrates a point of the FR – potential strength of visual tools, a picture is worth a thousand words and all that.

Of course the Vuo editor is a visual tool as well. In that, @cwilms-loyalist , this FR is based on the premise that well designed GUI clarifies and strengthens and makes things easy to read. The FR speaks to the idea of using all available tools for translating information into human readable stuff, where it all adds up, synergistically speaking.

Simplifying again – since Fire When Value Changes has already proven itself awesome, what about the knob that stays on screen version as Fire When Knob Changes (which then of course spawns other Vuo graphical nodes that could fire when changed, slider or button or color, etc.)?

That is, this idea for a new “UI protocol” could/should be a separate FR.

It occurred to me how this request developed across repeated use of Vuo, often/always wishing a Share Value node could just be a knob or slider that I could tweak asap, like max graphical objects, I guess.