List : Build List with Data

This node is experimental. I don’t know how to correctly use memory management, so use at own risk.
If anybody or the team could give it look, would be much appreciated.

Otherwise it’s the same as the stock node version, but allows to retrieve the amount of items to be built + feed other data in the loop without the need of extra nodes.

Place these .c node inside your Vuo Modules folder. You can search for these node by typing BSS in the node library.

License : Original code by ©Kosada Incorporated, released under MIT License, modified by Bodysoulspirit. This code may be modified and distributed under the terms of the MIT License. For more information, see https://vuo.org/license.

bss.list_.build_.c.zip (1.71 KB)

So this will get triggered every time
It receives Feed Data? And will be complete once it’s done Amount items?

Hi @technomorph ;)

Yes it will be triggered on every item, and the output list Finished Building once it’s done.
For the other output ports I don’t remember if they only output once done, but as Jaymie from the Vuo Team pointed out to me, there is a little bug with this custom node that produce extra events in the loop.

What is the particular reason you wanted to use this custom node as opposed to the built-in stock Build List node ?

Cheers