New and improved nodes in Vuo 2.0

The UI and HTML features seem cool for building more interactive patches, looking forward to the beta!

2 Likes

HTML page link looks good, there was a plugin for QC (not the Kineme server/client plugin) that created a web socket which allowed pretty effortless UI construction in a browser window, I loved it, sliders you can set the range of and sliders and menu items that are dynamic i.e. can be changed with code, depending on the context/state of code.

1 Like

So looking forward to this release! Looks like you’ve done some amazing work Vuo team! I truly appreciate how responsive and transparent you are with the Vuo community.

1 Like

before we know it July will be gone, is there a beta in sight ? : ) Please take my nagging as good natured, I know how it is to work on a big ambitious project… Hope everybody is well and having a good Summer (for those in the northern hemisphere)

We are closing in on the beta release date. We are finishing up on pre-beta cases and testing. Our revised estimate, though, is 4 to 6 weeks, or sometime in August. Thanks for asking! And yes, despite the heat, it’s a good summer!  

1 Like