Steps causing the bug to occur
- make a image generator protocol composition
- publish a port named: offlineFramerate
- feed that value into composition (for testing we simply use a text to image)
- save and render movie in file->export->movie
- data not showing up in exported movie
How did the result differ from what you expected?
I expected the offlineFramerate to pass a real value to the published port
Have you found a workaround?
- Vuo version: 1.2.0
- macOS version: OS X 10.9
framerate testing.vuo (2.52 KB)
The published port needs to have data type
Real (your composition has a published port of type
Text). I’ve attached a modified version of your composition that works for me.
framerate testing.vuo (3 KB)
(By the way, that port and the other protocol ports are explained in section 5.5. Making a composition input and output specific data using protocols of the manual.)