I have Osculator sending data to port 8000
data is formated as
/X
/Y
/z

how can I identify what is /x /z /y in vuo osc in module

thanks in advance

Hi, @balam.

I don’t have much experience using Osculator, but from a quick glance, I think the procedure is something like this:

• In Vuo, add a Receive OSC Messages node and click Run.
  • In Osculator, click Parameters > OSC Routing, and, in the Targets section, pick “Vuo OSC Server” from the dropdown.
  • In the main Osculator window, under the Event Type column, pick OSC Routing.
  • In Vuo, click the Received Message port to show the popover, and start sending some messages. In the port popover, the “Value” line shows the OSC address.
  • Connect up a Filter by Address and Get Message Values for each OSC address you’d like to use.
  • Use the output of the Data 1 port to control your composition. (Click on the port to show the popover, to inspect what data is currently coming in at that address.)

I’ve attached the test composition I made.

osc-xyz.vuo (2 KB)

Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 12.05.14.png

Thank You Smorkris
Vuo is awesome and has potential in the art world
Good Job !

still not able to route the Osc data.
attaching my osculator file and your sample file + screenshot

vuooscoscd.zip (10.8 KB)

From your comment on https://community.vuo.org/t/-/4873, it looks like you got this working?

In the screenshot, it shows you’re receiving messages at OSC address /wii/1/accel/pry/2, but the Filter by Address nodes are set to use other addresses. You should change the Filter nodes to use the actual OSC addresses you’re receiving.