Protocol ports view

Hi,
First of all congratulate the team for the work done; Vuo 2.0 is amazing.
When I select a protocol the ports are not seen correctly (see attached image). Connections can be made but it is difficult to find the point.

On the other hand, I have created an FFGL plugin from an ISF file, I export the plugin and it appears with the name “Vuo composition” in the user / Library / Graphics / FreeFrame Plug-ins folder. I rename the plugin and move it to another folder for use with Isadora 3. The plugin appears in Isadora but with the name “Vuo composition” not with the new name. Also, if I create more plugins, I rename them and move them to the necessary folder for Isadora, only the last plugin created appears; no more than a single “Vuo composition” plugin is shown.
Thanks
Best

Javi

First of all congratulate the team for the work done; Vuo 2.0 is amazing.

Thanks!

When I select a protocol the ports are not seen correctly…

Created bug report: Published input ports misaligned en español

The plugin appears in Isadora but with the name “Vuo composition” not with the new name. Also, if I create more plugins, I rename them and move them to the necessary folder for Isadora, only the last plugin created appears…

Isadora and other FFGL hosts look up the plugin name from metadata within the plugin, not the file name. So changing the file name doesn’t change the actual plugin name.

Before you export the Vuo composition to FFGL, go to Edit > Composition Information (Edición > Información de composición) and enter a Name (Nombre). That is the name Isadora will use.

Thanks Jaymie, I should have read documentation first.