same composition, same vuo version, different output

I made a composition that converts text to sound and visuals. I build it on my Macbook pro with MacOS 10.15.7. It shows squares and text while it’s being spoken.
I opened the same composition on my MacPro with MacOS 10.14.6. On this computer the squares aren’t visible. It only shows the text and creates the spoken words.
Does anybody know why?
specs Macbook pro MacOS 10.15.7: CPU 2,5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, GPU ntel Iris Pro 1536 MB
specs MacPro: CPU 3,5 GHz 6-core Intel Xeon E5, 48 GB 1855 MHz DDR3, GPU AMD Firepro D700 6 GB

text 2 spoken and visuals flickering squares4.vuo (20.8 KB)

Until the team answers you, to speed things up, maybe write the specs of your MacPro ? (GPU, CPU …)
Might help the team to debug it better.

There are a few nodes in the attached composition where output ports are not connected, making it difficult to see your thinking for this composition. Could you please send a simpler composition that removes what is working and just demonstrates what the problem is?

There was a problem with Make Wireframe Shader that would cause it to render black on AMD GPUs. Fixed in Vuo 2.3.1.