Steps causing the bug to occur
- Select nodes and right click to Save as Subcomposition.
- Save Subcomposition window comes up but keyboard does allow me to change the name and won’t let me press save either.
- Moved over to Notes app, keyboard and mouse are working properly over there. Move back to Vuo and it won’t let me type.
Have you found a workaround?
Don’t use subcompositions. :(
- Vuo version: 2.0.2
- macOS version: macOS 10.15
- How severely does this bug affect you? It’s annoying but I can work around it.
We’re sorry this isn’t working for you. We can’t reproduce this. Can you can figure out any pattern to when it happens (every time or only sometimes? On a particular computer? On a particular user account?) If you could take a screen recording of it (including the steps leading up to it) maybe that would help us figure out how to reproduce it. We’ve also added a section on attaching console logs to our helpful bug reports, so maybe including the logs might help.
Sorry, I did figure this out. I forgot to report my findings. It appears to have been my own fault, I was running a piece of software called Synergy that allows you to use another keyboard and mouse across a network to control a remote computer. It was interfering on the local keyboard I was using.
Thanks for the follow-up!