- I have an Arduino based serial interface to some LED lights.
- I’m sending it simple commands to turn lights on and off.
- The Arduino echos the commands back, not that I need them.
- If I read what is coming back all seems fine.
- If I ignore what’s coming back the CompositonLoader will eventually crash during launch, not every time though.
Yes, include a Receive serial data node.
- Vuo version: 2.4.2
- macOS version: macOS 12
- CPU: arm64
- Have you been able to reproduce the problem? Yes, the problem occurs consistently when I follow the steps above
- How severely does this bug affect you? It’s annoying but I can work around it.
I attach the Vuo composition. All works fine unless I delete the Receive Serial data in which case the composition will regularly fail to launch but not every time.
I include the console log, there are some errors at the bottom.
I also include the ips from the DiagnosticReports directory.
Is this possibly related to the last bug report from an hour ago when I reported the “Find serial devices by name” wasn’t working, at least in this instance.
test.vuo (5.57 KB)
console_noread.log.zip (2.53 KB)